Today I came across a brief post on the OTN Forum for JDeveloper and ADF (http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=923587&tstart=0). The latest demo application (184.108.40.206.0) for ADF 11g Faces RC can be downloaded from http://download.oracle.com/otn/java/jdeveloper/111/extensions/adf-richclient-demo.war. It comes as a WAR file that can be deployed on WebLogic 11g.
Alternatively, we can turn the WAR file into a JDeveloper project, to inspect Source code. The steps are:
1. create a new generic application
2. select the option "Create Project from WAR file" in the New Gallery
2. Specify the name of the project and its target location
3. Indicate the location of the WAR file
4. Press Finish to Load the WAR file
5. Inspect the project created from the WAR file
6. Run the demo project
Then inspect the source code to see how the functionality found in the demo was implemented.
On Line Demo of ADF Faces Rich Client components (including skinning!)
The online demo for the 220.127.116.11.0 release is available at: http://jdevadf.oracle.com/adf-richclient-demo. This includes the new components Calendar, PanelDashBoard