Strangely well timed article on ADF BC: Most Commonly Used Methods in ADF Business Components
Just found this paper: Most Commonly Used Methods in ADF Business Components by Steve Muench (15 March 2005) on OTN. This paper provides a high-level description of the key ADF Business Components classes in the Oracle Application Development Framework, summarizing the methods that ADF developers write, call, and override most frequently.
The introduction to many commonly used ADF BC methods and the indication of what they provide a hook for is very useful when you are working on ADF BC projects.
The paper Business Rules in BC4J (revised August 2002) is useful complement to this paper.
- ADF BC classes & methods overview
- AMIS publishes a ViewObject Copy tool – JDeveloper 10g Extension (plugin) for ADF Business Components
- BC4J (ADF Business Components) logging and debugging – great blog from Sandra!
- Another JDeveloper extension: Force Delete utility for ViewObjects (ADF Business Components pka BC4J)
- New article for OGH Visie on ADF and ADF JHeadstart – (sorry it is in Dutch)