Hereby a small update on our AMIS Query – Preview session Oracle Open World.
Our list of presenters is complete and a lot of people already registered via the ” aanmelden evenement” page. We decided to make 3 parallel tracks based on audience interest and/or technology used, although interest will not always match because the presentations contain topics like: ADF, SOA, APEX, BEA, JHeadstart, Database Administration, Designer Topics, ASM Storage, Oracle XML Database, Architecture issues, Methodology and/or Performance.
So a lot of choices and tastes…
These 3 parallel tracks will be:
- Frits Hoogland, Interaccess – Automatic Storage Management
- Gerwin Hendriksen, AMIS – Jumping The GAPP
- Marco Gralike, AMIS – Real World Experience with Oracle XML Database 11g: An Oracle ACEâ€™s Perspective
- Ronald van Luttikhuizen en Lonneke Dikmans, Approach Alliance– BEA AquaLogic Versus Oracle Fusion Middleware Shootout
- Peter Ebell & Lucas Jellema, AMIS – Did We Spoil the End User? Building Personalization into JavaServer Faces Technology-Based Applications
- John Copier, IT-Eye – ESB Central: Applying SOA to Master Data Management in the Dutch Public Sector
- Steven Davelaar, Oracle Consulting, Nederland – Oracle JHeadstart R11: Unprecedented Productivity in Developing Best-Practice Fusion Web Applications
- Douwe Pieter van den Bos, Caesar Groep B.V., Technology Manager – Designer2APEX: Migrate Your Forms UIs to Oracle Application Express
- Roel Hartman, Logica – Developing a Real-World Logistic Application with Oracle Application Express
We are very proud, glad, that these people made the effort to present on our premises, not only to be tested by the attendees on their presentation skills and knowledge, but also because they made the effort to free their schedules to present, in the first place. Also thanks to their and my company that they made this initiative possible, in all, and not only, because we are talking about some of the most Oracle Technology driven people Holland has to offer. If someone would made an attempt to “categorize” them then one could mention: Oracle Mix Contest winners, influential Oracle bloggers, Oracle ACE Directors (2) or Oracle ACE award winners (3), although a generic label like “passionate” for us all, would be more appropriate.
If you miss out on Oracle Open World; take the time to see some of the Dutch presenters by registering yourself.
If you don’t miss out, free up some Oracle Open World agenda slots, by registering yourself for the event 😉
Interested in this all Oracle Open World 2008 Dutch preview event?
- An overview in Dutch can be found here: Donderdag 11 september: Preview sessie Oracle Open World 2008
- And if you are interested in attending then please register here: Aanmelden evenement
We hope to see you there and / or during Oracle Open World.
2 thoughts on “Update – Dutch Oracle Open World 2008 Preview Session”
although a generic label like “passionate” for us all, would be more appropriate.
Yes, I like that.
Comments are closed.