Automatic testing Oracle Service Bus using Hudson, maven and SoapUI
Â Connect soapUI to Hudson
In Hudson you run the goal â€œclean verifyâ€ and place a reference to the soapUI result log. Â Please note: this option is only available in a Freestyle Hudson project so you manually have to add maven as a build engine. See screenshot below.
And after running the tests a few times Hudson will provide you with a nice history graph.
- Automated SOAP testing with maven and the SoapUI plugin
- Maven based configuration management with automatic build number
- Maven JMeter plugin and report generation (the last steps to get it working)
- Rapid PL/SQL Web Service Client development (using soapUI and utl_http)
- Using SoapUI on Apache ODE to test your BPEL processes more quickly
This entry was posted by Robbrecht van Amerongen on February 23, 2010 at 11:53 pm, and is filed under AMIS, General, IT Architecture, Java, JEE, OAS and WebLogic Server, Oracle, Oracle Development Tools, Oracle E-Business Suite, Project Management, SOA & Oracle Fusion Middleware, Software Development, Software Engineering, Tools, Web, Web/Java. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.