Some sql scripts for analyzing Oracle eBS
While working in Oracle eBS it can sometimes be very helpful to have a quick overview of how and/or what is setup. Sometimes it is enough to just use what was made available to you and by clicking through the available setup screens you will simply find what you are looking for. However, in some cases you end up not having the right responsibilities to see these details or you just want to prevent scrolling and clicking through these windows or combine details from different screens.
- SQL Tracing in Self Service Applications (CRM) within Oracle Applications 11i
- Analyzing Match Scores in 'fuzzy searches' – explaining the shades of gray in a non-binary world
- Custom sql scripts in OAM
- DB utilities – splitting generated DDL scripts
- Solving a Sudoku with 1 SQL-statement: the Model-clause
- Launchdate 1st July: JDeveloper 220.127.116.11.0 (Bulldog) – Interesting new features
- Enhancing fast queries using "Tapio-Indexes"
- ADF 11g – Invoke a Popup from a Popup
- Echo2: Building a web application without web skills…without web skills…
- Agile software development, the principles. Principle 9 : Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility
- ADF 11g RichFaces – Creating a googleMaps Mashup Part I: clientListeners and clientAttributes
- Extreme performance introduced by patchset 18.104.22.168 smart scan