Posts tagged document service
It took me a while. I have read through at least a dozen different articles. Probably did many things that in hindsight were not necessary. But at last I got it to work: my ADF + WebCenter application is running and contacting the UCM Content Server that runs on a different (Virtual Machine) and actually displaying content.
If for no other purpose than my own future reference, I have listed here the steps I went through. Only then will I be able to relax and start enjoying the weekend…
The start situation consists of a server (virtual machine) with WLS 11g (PS3) and UCM (PS3) installed. A second server contains JDeveloper 11g PS3 with the WebCenter extensions. A new WebCenter Portal application is created in this JDeveloper environment. My desire: to add UCM based content to this application.
Here are the steps: