OOW 2012 : Sunday report
Yesterday was a busy day for me. While still recovering from a jetlag, I was part of two sessions. The first one was a team effort. With Lucas Jellema, Aino Andriessen, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Guido Schmutz and me we did a demonstration of Fusion Middleware Development in front of ‘a live studio audience’. The show was moderated by Chris Muir and Duncan Mills. A good report of this session can be found here.
Halfway into this session I had to leave because my session on Mobile Development with JDeveloper and ADF was up next.
About 180 people pre registered for this session, so I was pretty nervous.
As you can see in this picture (taken with the ADF mobile application using the ADF mobile device datacontrol) there were a lot of people interested.
Because ADF mobile is still in beta I was not allowed to tell everything that I know, but still I was able to give a good overview of mobile development with Jdeveloper and ADF. I will publish the slides as soon as ADF mobile is GA.
What I can do however is point you to OTN where you can find the Mobile Browser application that I showed you. Find it here otn mobile.
Also you find a lot of other information regarding mobile development with ADF, including a new Oracle document about ADF mobile telling that release is targeted for FY 2013, and there is also an image of the ADF mobile architecture in there.
- OOW 2012: My ADF OOW 2012 schedule
- Technical Preview of ADF Mobile Client has arrived !
- My report from ODTUG KScope 2012.
- OOW 2012 : general session : The future of development for fusion: from desktop to mobile to cloud
- The ADF must-go-to session at OOW 2012: the ADF EMG meeting on Sunday 30th September
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day 2013
- The AMIS Summary of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is available for download – 60-page white paper
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- JavaOne 2013: (Key) Notes of a conference – State of the Java platform and all the roadmaps
- OOW13 and JavaOne 13: Notes from a Conference – Part Two
- OOW13 and JavaOne 13: Notes from a Conference – Part One
- OOW13: Meeting Oracle Cloud Document Service – Enterprise Grade Dropbox?
- Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Review bijeenkomst – 10 oktober
- Case Study: A Case of Fusion Middleware
- Oracle OpenWorld NL Kickoff