OBUG 2012 – Live Fusion Middleware Application Development Demo by all star team
Next Tuesday, 24th of April in the MECC in Maastricht during the Oracle Benelux User Group conference, an all star team of Oracle Fusion Middleware specialists will present and perform a very special session: a live and interactive application development demonstration. This session is planned in two parts: 11.00-12.45 and 14.30-15.45.
Many articles and presentations discuss various parts of Oracle Fusion Middleware, such as ADF or SOA Suite, WebCenter or Oracle Service Bus. Usually they do so in an isolated fashion and not seldom only in a theoretical (‘slideware’) fashion. In this very special session, attendees will see at close range how it all comes together and what steps are necessary to create a real end-to-end FMW application. A team of brave developers (doing database, ADF, SOA Suite, OSB and BPM) will develop an end-to-end Fusion Middleware application over the course of the afternoon. Their work will be monitored live on a number of big screens, while a moderator solicits audience suggestions for functional requirements and explains what is being done.
Many concepts and components from FMW appear in an integrated, meaningful context during this session. Attendees will now see first hand how it all comes together and what steps are necessary to create a real FMW application. They also get the chance to participate, help direct the team effort by contributing to the functional requirements, ask questions, get live demonstrations for an answer and get real insight in the FMW development process. This is the perfect way for the audience to get from an abstract idea of what FMW is all about to a clear understanding of what the Fusion Middleware development tools look like and how developers will work together in creating mutually interacting components that together constitute a FMW application architecture.
If you ever wondered about Fusion Middleware development – what it actually entails to create an ADF application or implement a SOA Suite Composite Application or what you should do to design a business process using BPM and implement a custom user interface for performing the human tasks in the process and what options are available to exchange events and achieve data integration across tiers – then this session will bring it all to life for you.
This session is a walk-in event – that you can also walk out of. Just come and watch the demo for short while or join for the full three hour event. Pick and choose as you like, to get the most out of it.
The team that staged this event at the ODTUG 2011 (Long Beach, California) and UKOUG 2011 (Birmingham, UK) now brings it home to Maastricht. Among its members are Fusion Middleware specialists from Vennster and AMIS Services, including Lonneke Dikmans, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Luc Bors, Edwin Biemond and Lucas Jellema complemented with well know Oracle veteran Steven Davelaar from Oracle Consulting Services.
More details on OBUG 2012 are here: : http://www.obug.nl/images/stories/2012/Publish%20Connect%20program/index.html. Registration for this OBUG conference is done via http://www.obug.nl/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=8&lang=nl.
- The Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Challenge – Who is to win this competition in application development?
- Castle in the clouds – Building the Connexys SaaS application with Fusion Middleware
- OOW 2007: Christmas Present from Oracle for Developers (11g Fusion Middleware…. Preview Release)
- (Slides for) Instant Agility in Oracle Fusion Middleware through Design Time @ Run Time (Oracle Open World 2011)
- Manage Agility through Manage-ability â€“ Introducing Design Time at Run Time in Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day 2013
- The AMIS Summary of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is available for download – 60-page white paper
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- OOW13: First glimpses of the new SOA Suite 12c
- Case Study: A Case of Fusion Middleware
- Het Oracle OpenWorld Preview Evenement (5 september 2013) – 15 sprekers & sessies
- ADF 12c: Using WebSockets to implement client to client push (in a scalable manner)
- ADF 12c – The Hierarchical Mystery Tour – Treemap, Sunburst, Treetable, Hierarchy Viewer and Thematic Map
- ADF DVT: Sunburst to quickly inspect the hierarchical composition
- JDeveloper 12c & ADF 12c: Launch of the next generation