Cookbook creating Business Rule Engine with a simple Decision Table in Oracle SOA Suite
For educational purposes I’ve created a cookbook in powerpoint format on how to create a simple decision table in Oracle SOA Suite with a Business Rule engine.
To share this I’ve uploaded it to slideshare and post it here in the Amis blog as well.
Additional remark: xml-, xsd- and wsdl-files which are used or referenced by more than one composite or by the outside world are stored in the Meta Data Storage (MDS). This prevents having copies of the same file in projects with the risk that files become out of sync in case of changes.
Only files which are used inside one composite only (inner composite usage) are normally stored in the project of the composite.
A more difficult example of a Business Rule Engine in the Oracle SOA Suite can be found here.
- Presenting at OOW: Mixing E-Business & Pleasure – integration scenarios for Oracle E- Business Suite and SOA Suite
- Creating your own advanced search engine for any website – using Oracle Text – Searching the AMIS Technology Weblog
- Oracle 11g SOA Suite – The Event Delivery Network – Publishing Business Events
- Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite available
- Oracle 11g SOA Suite – The Event Delivery Network – part 2- Subscribing to and Consuming Business Events
- Driedaagse Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g training – 29, 30 en 31 januari 2014
- The AMIS Summary of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is available for download – 60-page white paper
- On the integrity of data in Java applications – presentation from JFall 2013
- Live Blog: Book Review of Oracle SOA Governance 11g Implementation – Last Edit: 18th November
- The road ahead for WebLogic 12c
- Enriching XMLType data using relational data – XQuery and fn:collection in action
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- OOW13 and JavaOne 13: Notes from a Conference – Part Two
- OOW13: First glimpses of the new SOA Suite 12c
- You consolidated your applications in one database, but now one application needs recovery…