AMIS Query – Preview Session Oracle Open World 2008
We try to do our best, so some extra practice never hurts. If we think such an event or session can be interesting for our Dutch peers, we call it an AMIS Query. An AMIS Query is an in house event; one or more presentations from our AMIS colleagues or outside specialists from other companies. Everyone can attend and AMIS Query, at least, as long as we can logistically can manage it. Drinks and a dinner are provided during these sessions.
We asked the other Dutch Oracle Open World presenters if they also were interested in such an event and this resulted in the following impressive list:
- Steven Davelaar, Oracle Consulting, Nederland – Oracle JHeadstart R11: Unprecedented Productivity in Developing Best-Practice Fusion Web Applications
- Douwe Pieter van den Bos, Caesar Groep B.V., Technology Manager - Designer2APEX: Migrate Your Forms UIs to Oracle Application Express
- Roel Hartman, Logica – Developing a Real-World Logistic Application with Oracle Application Express
- Ronald van Luttikhuizen en Lonneke Dikmans, Approach Alliance - BEA AquaLogic Versus Oracle Fusion Middleware Shootout
- John Copier, IT-Eye – ESB Central: Applying SOA to Master Data Management in the Dutch Public Sector
- Lucas Jellema, AMIS – Optimal Use of Oracle Database 10g and Oracle Database 11g for Modern Application Development
- Peter Ebell & Lucas Jellema, AMIS – Did We Spoil the End User? Building Personalization into JavaServer Faces Technology-Based Applications
- Gerwin Hendriksen, AMIS – Jumping The GAPP
- Marco Gralike, AMIS – Real World Experience with Oracle XML Database 11g: An Oracle ACEâ€™s Perspective
- Marco Gralike, AMIS – XMLDB: Building Blocks and Best Practices
- Frits Hoogland, Interaccess – Automatic Storage Management
We are still hoping for some extra presentations / presenters to be added on the list. Not everyone from the Dutch presenters could be reached yet, because of the holiday season. So expect one or two presentations to be added on this list. The presentations will be given in multiple session tracks, this because of the amount of participants and time restraints. If needed, we will cut down the AMIS presentations to a total of 3 sessions.
Interested in this all OOW 2K8 Dutch preview event?
- An overview in Dutch can be found here: Donderdag 11 september: Preview sessie Oracle Open World 2008
- And if you are interested in attending then please register here: Aanmelden evenement
We hope to see you there and / or during Oracle Open World.
- Accepted AMIS Oracle Open World Presentations
- Tuesday, session@AMIS: Report from Oracle Open World 2007: trends, news, analysis, demos
- Report from Oracle Open World 2007 – Slides from our Knowledge session
- AMIS Query on WebService Security and Administration using the Oracle WebServices Manager – and sneak preview of the Enterprise Service Bus
- The Golden Hammer – Dutch Oracle User Group Session on JDeveloper 11g Technology Preview 3
This entry was posted by Marco Gralike on August 25, 2008 at 2:05 pm, and is filed under AMIS, Database, DBA, General, IT Architecture, Java, JEE, OAS and WebLogic Server, Oracle, Oracle Development Tools, SOA & Oracle Fusion Middleware, Technical Architecture, XML. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.