My Article on JDeveloper 10.1.3.1 just got published in JDJ (Java Developer Journal)
It is not a novel experience for me to have an article published. That has happened before. However, today I saw the article on JDeveloper 10.1.3.1 that I have written last month on the JDJ website. So my first article for Java Developer Journal has hits the streets. And that is a novelty, publishing in a high profile, worldwide read magazine like JDJ. You can find the article here "JDJ Product Review â€” Oracle JDeveloper – An IDE Worth a Second Look (It’s never too late for a second chance at a first impression)"
- Java Developer Journal (SYS-CON) Announces Readers' Choice Awards for SOA, Web Services, Java, and XML Technologies – We love Eclipse!
- Third AJAX article published by IBM
- Article Introducing JHeadstart 10.1.3 for ADF Faces (Dutch)
- Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3 Developer Preview is here …
- I Love Lucene – interesting article on TSS about Jakarta Java Based text-search engine