Introduction to EJB 3.0 Persistence – article in Dutch
EJB 3.0 Persistence is hot and coming. The fact that persistence is handled the same way, in and outside the EJB container, for Web Applications, Java Client applications and Distributed EJB based applications alike and by all major Object Relational Mapping frameworks – such as TopLink, Hibernate and KODO – will prove a compelling argument for many to start using the EJB 3.0 Persistence API as soon as it is finalized and production implementations are available. I have written several posts on this weblog on various aspects of EJB 3.0 Persistence. And I will write some more. In the mean time, I have written a pretty extensive article, introducing EJB 3.0 Persistence to an as yet uninformed audience. It provides some history, background and examples of Annotations, Data Manipulation and use of the EJB QL. Unfortunately for some, it is all in Dutch: EJB 3.0 Persistence â€“ Nieuwe Industriestandaard voor Java/Database communicatie
- New article for OGH Visie on ADF and ADF JHeadstart – (sorry it is in Dutch)
- An Introduction To Ajax – great article on dev2dev
- Introducing new Oracle10g R2 features for Application Development (article in Dutch)
- Data Profiling with Oracle Warehouse Builder 10gR2 (article in Dutch)
- A single POJO persistence model to replace JDO and take over much of EJB??