Oracle Enterprise Manager
With Oracle 10g (release 1) the enterprise manager is only available as a web-based application. However, it doesn’t provide all the necessary options yet. Among others, the xmldb and advanced queues administration is lacking, so you still need the java console. Unfortunately this is not installed by default and the Oracle documentation is also very unclear about this feature. But don’t worry, it can be found on the Oracle Client CD and it installs like a breeze .
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager 10.1.2 Beta 3 available for download
- Using the Distributed Configuration Manager (DCM) command shell…
- Oracle (finally) announced release of Enterprise Planning and Budgeting
- AMIS Query – Oracle BPEL Process Manager Dissected (Thursday 27th January)
- For our eyes only – Oracle EPB (Enterprise Planning & Budgeting)