Read Time:55 Second
Yesterday I received the announcement of the new Oracle WebLogic 12c, on the 1st of December 2012. You can register for a webcast on
So, what’s there to be expected. Personally I think WebLogic has been made Exalogic ready, according to Mike Lehmann, Director of Product Management for Oracle WebLogic.
Some of the few features I expect:
More Â Exalogic features like:
- Parallel muxers with Java NIO APIs for low-level I/O based operations
- An optimized work scheduler providing improvements to the IncrementÂ Advisor used to manage the size of WebLogic Server’s Self-Tuning Thread Pool
- “Lazy” de-serialization of session data on the replica server until required.
- Multiple replication channels for synchronous in-memory session replication betweenÂ servers in a WebLogic cluster
- Adjustments for supporting the Â Infiniband and SDP
Furthermore: Java EE 6 (finally!), GridLink for RAC, Oracle Traffic Director, Â Oracle Virtual Assembly BuilderÂ plus tight integration with Enterprise Manager Console 12c. The Administration console will stil be there to server earlier BEA customers.