For everyone who wants to auto play a YouTube video in their PowerPoint Presentations. I was able to insert the video in my PowerPoint but I was not able to do it as an auto play. So during th presentation I had to find the mouse button and play the video I found the solution and it was quite easy. I created a short manual since this took me about 2 hours finding a solution for this. And the actual solution is just a matter of 3 minutes of work. Let me hear about alternatives.
1. Open PowerPoint. Use the insert ribbon and insert “video from Web Site.
2. You get a pop-up window asking the website code.
3. Go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed.
Scroll down the video and select the share option. And then use the tab “Embed”
4. Copy the code and past it in the pop-up window in the PowerPoint presentation.
At the end of the url you should add ?autoplay=1
5. Past this in the Video From Web Site box and you are done. Now you have auto play YouTube video in your PowerPoint.