Announcement: Business Process Management explained by Oracle (webcasts)
Oracle starts from this Thursday (18th of August) with a series of webcasts about (Oracle) BPM. As one of the main AMIS focus areas (fusion middleware) I believe this can be a good opportunity to increase the knowledge in this area for business analysts, business developers (BPEL/BPMN), product owners and those who are interested. According to our wishes to become BPM Specialized this is a must see.
- Aug 18 â€“ Mastering BPM: learn about Oracle BPM core competencies and market differentiators.
- Aug 25 – Mastering BPMN 2.0. leverage concepts such as gateways, reusable sub-processes, and exception handling.
- Sep 1 – Ruling with Rules: learn how BPM addresses rule-based routing and run-time modification of business rules by a business analyst.
- Sep 8 – Empowering the Business User: Learn how to enable business users to be proactive in modeling, managing, and optimizing processes.
- Sep 8 – Process Analytics-Intelligent Decision Making: monitor and manage the performance of your BPM processes.
- Sep 15 – BPM APIs: learn how to extend your BPM implementation using BPM APIs.
- Sep 22 – BPM Deployment and High Availability: Â best practices to consider in configuring and deploying Oracle BPM applications.
For more background information and to subscribe please pay a visit to:
- Oracle Business Process Analyst (BPA) Suite for Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Simulation (live from OOW 2006)
- Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite available
- First experiences with Oracle BPA (Business Process Analysis Suite)
- Maandag 22 Januari – de eerste AMIS Academy – over Security en Performance, Web 2.0 en Backbase, Oracle Forms en Unit Testing PL/SQL, E-Business Suite en Oracle BPA, Incident Management en Remote werken
- AMIS Query – Oracle BPEL Process Manager Dissected (Thursday 27th January)