ADF 11g : SelectOneRadio in Table Layout
Today at one of my customers I was asked the question if you can use a SelectOneRadio component in table layout. I know that the first thing they should have done is try Google to find a solution. As a matter of fact they did and found this blogpost by Frank Nimphius. This however is based on ADF 10g. The part where Frank converts the InputText to a selectOneRadio isn’t available in ADF 11g anymore. It can be achieved in ADF 11g very simple as well
Based on an example I will explain how to do this in ADF 11g. For this I added an extra column to the EMPLOYEES table. This column called “OutOfOffice” holds the status of the selected employee. I created ADF BC for the Employees table. When dropping this as an ADF table you will see the result as below.
Actually it’s simple. First remove the inputText field from the column.
Next drop the OutOfOffice attribute from the datacontrol on the column as a selectOneRadio.
A sample workspace can be downloaded here.
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day 2013
- My Report from the ODTUG Kscope13
- ADF: (Automatic) Partial Page Rendering across Taskflows
- ADF client-side architecture – Select All
- ADF 22.214.171.124 : The return of the paging table (… and more ….)
- ADF DVT Speed Date: Interactive Bubble Graph
- ADF Mobile : Implementing the “Pull to Refresh” Pattern
- ADF DVT Speed Date : Meeting The Hierarchy Viewer
- ADF Mobile : Device Interaction API – Pictures, GPS and Email With Attachments
- Book Review : Oracle ADF Real World Developer’s Guide