As every year, Open World is again packed with sessions, meetings, announcements, Demo grounds, Hands-on labs, events, music. My calendar is rapidly filling up but I keep on discovering other interesting sessions and it’s a constant challenge to plan everything and to have a good overview of all alternatives. In addition to the schedule builder and electronic agenda, I’m actually looking forward to the print-out ;-).
With so many subjects it’s always a challenge to make a selection. My main subjects will be:
- ADF development and architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Fusion Applications
I hope to get some answers to the following questions:
- What are best practices to manage build, delivery, test and deployment of ADF and SOA applications / components?
- How does the cloud influence the daily practice for developers?
- How does the cloud influence application and enterprise architecture?
- How does mobile influence the daily practice of developers?
- What does Oracle Fusion Applications offer ADF and SOA developers? Is it an interesting environment in which they can apply their knowlegde and skills?
- What are best practices for developing multi-channel applications, e.g. ADF, Mobile and SOA?
- What is the current state of Service governance, especially in the light of continuous integration and delivery and in what direction does move?
- How to implement Fusion Middleware infrastucture provisioning to fully support rapid development and delivery?
- How will JEE 6, 7 and 8 influence ADF?
This is definitely not an exhaustive list and fortunately OOW provides lots of opportunities to ‘shop around’. It’ll be an interesting conference and I’m ready to dive in.