The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Setting up Oracle Event Hub (Apache Kafka) Cloud Service and Pub & Sub from local Node Kafka client
- Getting started with Oracle JET: a CRUD service
- Hey Mum, I am a Citizen Data Scientist with Oracle Data Visualization Cloud (and you can be one too)
- Oracle OpenWorld 2017 Review sessie op 31 oktober 2017 – met aandacht voor ….
- Rapid and free cloud deployment of Node applications and Docker containers with Now by ZEIT
- Serverless computing with Azure Functions – interaction with Event Hub
- Creating JSFiddle for Oracle JET snippet – using additional modules
- Oracle JET Nested Data Grid for presenting Hierarchical Data Sets – with cell popup, collapse and expand, filter and zoom
- R and the Oracle database: Using dplyr / dbplyr with ROracle on Windows 10
- Oracle JET – Filtering Rows in Table with Multiselect and Search Field Filters
- ODA X6-2M – How to create your own ACFS file system
- Adding a Cross Instance, Cross Restarts and Cross Application Cache to Node Applications on Oracle Application Container Cloud
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS): Overview of integration options
- Automating Build and Deployment of Node application in Oracle Developer Cloud to Application Container Cloud
- When Screen Scraping became API calling – Gathering Oracle OpenWorld 2017 Session Catalog with Node
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) and Integration Cloud Service (ICS): How secure is your TLS connection?
- Industrial IoT Strategy, The Transference of Risk by using a Digital Twin
- Oracle Compute Cloud – Uploading My Image – Part Two – Linux 7
- Integrating Vue.js in ADF Faces 12c Web Application – using HTML5 style Document Import