The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Pure Client Side Event Exchange between ADF Taskflows and Rich Client Web Applications such as Oracle JET, Angular and React
- Java: How to fix Spring @Autowired annotation not working issues
- Set up continuous application build and delivery from Git to Kubernetes with Oracle Wercker
- Communicate events in ADF based UI areas to embedded Rich Client Applications such as Oracle JET, Angular and React
- Introducing Elastic Search NoSQL to Oracle SQL developers – comparing dozens of ElasticSearch and SQL operations (a bit like Rosetta)
- Publish Events from any Web Application in IFRAME to ADF Applications
- The Tale of the Ardent SpringCleaning Maniac (ASM)
- The curious case of the blank plugin page in OEM13c
- Calling the Oracle Apiary Mock Server from Java code (via JUnit and Maven)
- Deploying Oracle OEM agents 13c on windows targets (2008 R2) while OMS is on Linux
- Relocating base directory Enterprise Manager’s central agent
- Oracle API Platform Cloud Service: Design-First approach and using Oracle Apiary
- Upgrade OEM 18.104.22.168 OMS to OEM13.2
- Automate calls to SOAP and REST webservices using simple Python scripts
- OpenSSL example commands
- Oracle, Azure Cloud and licensing with hyperthreading enabled.
- Getting started with Spring Boot microservices. Why and how.
- Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS)
- Reclaiming a repository in a different or new Oracle VM Manager
- Hard Partitioning with Oracle VM Server