The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Kan iemand mij uitleggen waar IT heen gaat?
- Stream Explorer and JMS for both inbound and outbound interaction
- WebLogic Server and OpenLDAP. Using dynamic groups
- Interacting with JMS Queue and Topic from Java SE
- AMIS organiseert: Workshop Stream Explorer and Oracle Event Processor – Dinsdag 19 mei 2015, 17.30 uur
- StreamExplorer pushing findings as JSON messages to a WebSocket channel for live HTML Dashboard updates
- Weblogic Console and BPM Worklist. Authentication using OpenLDAP
- Java Web Application sending JSON messages through WebSocket to HTML5 browser application for real time push
- Publish a REST service from PL/SQL to handle HTTP POST requests – using the embedded PL/SQL gateway
- StreamExplorer – use REST adapter to feed results from event processing to a REST service
- Use the inbound REST adapter of StreamExplorer to consume events from HTTP POST requests
- Make HTTP POST request from Java SE – no frills, no libraries, just plain Java
- Invoke a REST service from PL/SQL – make an HTTP POST request using UTL_HTTP in Oracle Database 11g XE
- Keeping track of your licenses with OEM12C – reports
- How to integrate OAM with windows natively (Part 2)
- Publish REST service from Java SE – outside Java EE Container
- Unleash the power of Java API’s on your WLST scripts!
- How to integrate OAM with Windows Active Directory (Part 1)
- AMIS Associates zorgen voor kwaliteit en flexibiliteit in projecten
- Preview sessie – Oracle PaaS Services – 26 mei