The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- ADF 12c – Allow user to personalize the form items at run time using MDS based Change Persistence
- Searching Oracle Service Bus Pipeline Alert contents
- Kwaliteit in dienstverlening is een zaak van perceptie
- My first experiences with ThreadLogic
- Donderdag 16 april/Thursday April 16th – Speedy Joe’s – Using asynchronous interaction in Java EE to turn the world’s slowest restaurant into a super performant place
- Some tips on creating, editing and manipulating and merging MP4 video files
- Combine version control (SVN) and issue management (JIRA) to improve traceability
- Demonstration of Oracle Stream Explorer for live device monitoring – collect, filter, aggregate, pattern match, enrich and publish
- Creating and scaling Dynamic Clusters using wlst
- Use Oracle Stream Explorer and the Service Execution Reporter policy to analyze service behavior – find too-late-closing flights on Saibot Airport
- Kent het C-level ook de kracht van Scrum?
- Creating and scaling Dynamic Clusters in Weblogic 12c
- Live Monitoring of SOA Suite Service Execution with Stream Explorer – leveraging Custom OWSM Policy and JMS
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c – Create, Deploy, Attach and Configure a Custom OWSM Policy – to report on service execution
- Continuous delivery Maturity model – Nederlandse versie
- Exposing JMS queues and topics with a JAX-WS webservice
- ADF Performance Monitor: Measuring Network Time to Browser and Browser Load Time
- IT-beheer van morgen – hoe ziet dat eruit?
- Best practices for implementing an efficient continuous delivery process
- Next step with Docker – Create Image for Oracle Database 12c using Puppet