The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- 12c DBCA skips database-patching activities
- How to use WLST as a Jython 2.7 module
- Oracle OpenWorld Preview event – 8 oktober
- How to embed auto play a YouTube video in a PowerPoint presentation
- Database security for MySQL – MySQL Database Firewall
- Create a release of artifacts. Automate adding Maven dependencies
- Book Review: Design Principles for Process-driven Architectures Using Oracle BPM and SOA Suite 12c (Packt, June 2015)
- SOA Top Tips #1 – Using a common XQuery Function Library
- Stap voor stap, telkens verder vooruit
- BPM Suite 12c: Oracle Adaptive Case Management: Monitoring Case Events
- Time is of the essence – The Fourth Dimension in Oracle Database 12c (on Flashback and Temporal Database)
- Process Analytics with Oracle BPM Suite 12c and BAM – slides from OGh session for SIG SOA & BPM, 1st September 2015
- Generate Docker Containerized Run Time and Design Time for Oracle StreamExplorer, Event Processor and JDeveloper using Vagrant, Puppet and VirtualBox
- Simple Docker GUI for monitoring and managing containers and images – in combination with Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Vagrant, Docker, VirtualBox and the Graphical Desktop for GUI applications in Docker Containers
- First flight into the Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
- Vagrant and Docker followed by Puppet to provision complex environments
- Vagrant and Docker – Next and Advanced steps with folders, ports, volumes, linking and more
- SOA Suite 12c: Best practices for project structure and deployment
- First steps with provisioning of Docker containers using Vagrant as provider