The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Public Cloud consequences with an Oracle environment
- Node.js application using SSE (Server Sent Events) to push updates (read from Kafka Topic) to simple HTML client application
- Kafka Streams and NodeJS – Consuming and periodically reporting in Node.JS on the results from a Kafka Streams streaming analytics application
- Connecting Oracle Management Cloud with Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c
- Apache Kafka Streams – Running Top-N Aggregation grouped by Dimension – from and to Kafka Topic
- Getting Started with Kafka Streams – building a streaming analytics Java application against a Kafka Topic
- Workshop Apache Kafka – presentation and hands on labs for getting started
- Download all directly and indirectly required JAR files using Maven install dependency:copy-dependencies
- NodeJS – Publish messages to Apache Kafka Topic with random delays to generate sample events based on records in CSV file
- NodeJS – reading and processing a delimiter separated file (csv)
- Oracle Service Bus: Produce messages to a Kafka topic
- How About Oracle Database 12c Threaded_Execution
- Oracle Service Bus: Pipeline alerts in Splunk using SNMP traps
- Ubuntu VM in VirtualBox: How to increase the size of a disk and make small(er) exports for distribution
- Network access to Ubuntu Virtual Box VM from host laptop
- Oracle 12c STIG Password Generator in PL/SQL
- Expose custom application logging on WebLogic in Log Analytics
- Configuring Cloud Agent for Log Analytics on JCS instance to Collect WebLogic Log Files
- Setting Log Levels for Diagnostic Logging in WebLogic 12.2
- Serial database backups using Oracle Enterprise Manager