The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Oracle’s extended support – when is it free of charge
- Presenting at ODevCYatra 2018 in Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai (11, 13 and 14 July)
- Quickly setup a persistent React application
- Oracle Service Bus 18.104.22.168.0: Service Exploring via WebLogic Server MBeans with JMX
- Running Istio on Oracle Kubernetes Engine–the managed Kubernetes Cloud Service
- First steps with Oracle Kubernetes Engine–the managed Kubernetes Cloud Service
- 5 main building blocks of the new Visual Builder Cloud Service
- Running Kafka, KSQL and the Confluent Open Source Platform 4.x using Docker Compose on a Windows machine
- ADF Performance Tuning: Manage Your Fetched Data
- Simple CQRS – Tweets to Apache Kafka to Elastic Search Index using a little Node code
- Rapidly spinning up a VM with Ubuntu and Docker–on my Windows machine using Vagrant and VirtualBox
- SOA Suite 12c in Docker containers. Only a couple of commands, no installers, no third party scripts
- Java SE licensing
- Get going with KSQL on Kubernetes
- ADF Performance Monitor – Major New Version 7.0
- Using Java Management Extensions within Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c
- Oracle API Platform Cloud Service: using the Developer Portal for discovering APIs via the API Catalog and subscribing applications to APIs
- 15 Minutes to get a Kafka Cluster running on Kubernetes – and start producing and consuming from a Node application
- Remote and Programmatic Manipulation of Docker Containers from a Node application using Dockerode
- Quickly spinning up Docker Containers with baseline Oracle Database Setup – for performing automated tests