The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) and Integration Cloud Service (ICS): How secure is your TLS connection?
- Industrial IoT Strategy, The Transference of Risk by using a Digital Twin
- Oracle Compute Cloud – Uploading My Image – Part Two – Linux 7
- Integrating Vue.js in ADF Faces 12c Web Application – using HTML5 style Document Import
- Get going with Node.js, npm and Vue.js 2 on Red Hat & Oracle Linux
- Using Vue.JS Community Component in My Own Application
- TWO WAY SSL
- Machine Learning in Oracle Database – Classification of Conference Abstracts based on Text Analysis
- Virtualization on Windows 10 with Virtual Box, Hyper-V and Docker Containers
- Auto suggest with HTML5 Data List in Vue.js 2 application
- First encounters of a happy kind – rich web client application development with Vue.js
- Running any Node application on Oracle Container Cloud Servicer
- AWS – Build your own Oracle Linux 7 AMI in the Cloud
- Create a 12c physical standby database on ODA X5-2
- Virtualization on the Oracle Database Appliance S, M, L
- SSL/TLS: How to choose your cipher suite
- How to start with Amazon cloud server
- Remove Deploy Target from JDeveloper
- after 27+ years in Oracle land I am forced to patch sqlplus
- ETL using Oracle DBMS_HS_PASSTHROUGH and SQL Server