The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Beats and Fusion Middleware
- Logstash and Fusion Middleware
- Kibana for ACM dashboards
- Elasticsearch and Oracle ACM data
- Installation of Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch and Oracle Middleware – is there an opportunity?
- Oracle Service Bus: A quickstart for the Kafka transport
- Oracle Compute Cloud – Uploading My Image – Part one
- The Oracle PaaS Portfolio – The Platform is Coming Together (reporting from Oracle OpenWorld 2016)
- Smarter and automated IT operations across the cloud and on premises with Oracle Management Cloud – seven offerings under one umbrella (and counting)
- The normalization of Big Data – reporting from Oracle OpenWorld 2016 on Big Data and Data Integration
- Oracle Developer Cloud Service – cloud based agile development platform with tight integration across Oracle PaaS services
- Just launched: the Oracle Identity Cloud Service – for authentication and authorization across the cloud and on premises
- Revelation at Oracle OpenWorld 2016: MCS is Multi Channel Service (as well as Mobile Cloud Service)
- The state of the flagship as per Oracle OpenWorld 2016 – Oracle Database 12c Release 2, Exadata Express Cloud Service, SQL and PL/SQL
- Event: PuppetConf 2016 Review, 24 November – Nieuwegein
- User eXperience at work at Oracle – the latest from Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Microservices in the world of the red giant – report from Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- The Oracle Integration Platform Portfolio as per OOW 2016 – on premises and primarily in the cloud
- Sonatype Nexus 2.x: Using the REST API to clean-up your repository