The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Microservices and Updating Data Bound Context on Oracle Cloud with Application Container and Event Hub (plus DBaaS and MongoDB)–Part Two
- Microservices and Updating Data Bound Context on Oracle Cloud with Application Container and Event Hub (plus DBaaS and MongoDB)–Part One
- Prepare and link bind Oracle Database Cloud, Application Container Cloud, Application Container Cache and Event Hub
- Online Videos with Lucas Jellema–Live recording of Talks, Interviews and Stuff
- Run Oracle Database in Docker using prebaked image from Oracle Container Registry–a two minute guide
- Quick introduction to Oracle Container Registry–running one of Oracle’s prebaked images
- First steps with Istio on Kubernetes on Minikube on Windows 10
- Installing Minikube and Kubernetes on Windows 10
- Rapid first few steps with Fn – open source project for serverless functions
- Create Debian VM with Docker Host using Vagrant–automatically include Guest Additions
- Quickly create a Virtualbox development VM with XE DB using Kickstart, Packer, Vagrant
- JSON manipulation in Java 9 JShell
- Java 9 – First baby steps with Modules and jlink
- Quick and clean start with Java 9–running Docker container in VirtualBox VM on Windows 10 courtesy of Vagrant
- ODC Appreciation Day : Timeline component in Oracle JET, Data Visualization Cloud, APEX and ADF DVT: #ThanksODC
- SaaS going forward at Oracle OpenWorld 2017–Smart, Connected, Productivity, Multi-Channel
- Some impressions from Oracle Analytics Cloud–taken from keynote at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- Top 5 Infrastructure (IaaS) announcements by Oracle at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
- Recording, slides and code resources for Oracle Code session: Real Time UI with Apache Kafka Streaming Analytics of Fast Data and Server Push
- Watch Oracle OpenWorld 2017 Keynotes On Demand