The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Talk of the Town at Oracle OpenWorld 2016: Machine Learning & Predictive Analytics
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016: The State of SaaS and Applications Unlimited
- Oracle Public Cloud – Infrastructure as a Service (and as a product)
- Oracle OpenWorld 2016 – Engineered Systems – Announcing MiniCluster S7-2, Exadata SL and ODA X6-2-HA
- The Oracle Public Cloud – work in progress
- Sonatype Nexus 3.0. Using the new Groovy API
- The Cloud – for democratization and innovation and security at lower costs
- Your Security will be breached. Be prepared. And do not fret
- The Evolution in IT providing the backdrop to Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Oracle Process Cloud Service: new features and improvements
- Karma testing with code coverage for Oracle JET part 2
- Karma testing with code coverage for Oracle JET part 1.
- Reusing JET Composite Components in JET, ADF, MAX and ABCS – W3C Web Component Style
- Java Callout from Business Rules
- Oracle NoSQL Database 4.x and the Node.js driver 3.x
- Spark with a K – how Apache Spark is omnipresent at Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Oracle Public Cloud and Kafka – Events powering the cloud – The Oracle PaaS Cloud Event BusHub
- Application Container Cloud and Multi Tenant Services – Oracle embracing 3rd party technologies and open source projects
- Oracle Database 12c Release 2 is out – just only on the cloud
- Oracle Functions – Serverless architecture on the Oracle PaaS Cloud