The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Deploying an Oracle JET application to Application Container Cloud and running on Node.js
- REST API on Node.js and Express for data retrieved from Oracle Database with node-oracledb Database Driver running on Application Container Cloud
- Linking Application Container Cloud to DBaaS – Expose REST API from node.js application leveraging node-oracle-database driver
- Deploying a node.js application to the Oracle Application Container Cloud Service
- Create an Integration on ICS to expose a REST API for a SOAP Connection for an external web service
- The quick introduction to the Integration Cloud Service (Oracle PaaS – ICS)
- Usage Tracking Reports, using Oracle Enterprise Manager 13C as a SAM tool
- Doing performance measurements of an OSB Proxy Service by programmatically extracting performance metrics via the ServiceDomainMBean and presenting them as an image via a PowerPoint VBA module
- Oracle Middleware and IBM MQ Series – Use case: MQ Adapter
- Oracle Middleware and IBM MQ Series – Use case: JMS Adapter and MQ
- Oracle Middleware and IBM MQ Series – Use case: MQ Transport
- Oracle Middleware and IBM MQ Series – Configuration of JMS and MQ Adapters in WebLogic
- Oracle Middleware and IBM MQ Series – IBM MQ Installation
- Performance by using patterns in service implementations
- Implementing ORAchk in Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015 – a customer’s perspective
- IT-systemen zijn duur….. Hoeveel zijn ze u waard?
- Simple security system using Raspberry Pi 2B + Razberry + Fibaro Motion Sensor (FGMS-001)
- Dramatically reduce SOA Suite 11g startup time by cleaning the MDS
- Starting out with Oracle SOA CS – my first steps on a fairly advanced PaaS service