The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- Serial database backups using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Cloud Stack – quick provisioning of stack of co-configured PaaS services: one minute for JCS, DBaaS and Storage Cloud
- WebLogic Server: Logging the SOAP action in the access.log
- Loading a Git Repository in JDeveloper 12c
- ADF Faces Client Side Event Bus – Use ServerListener to engage Server from Consuming Fragment for programmatic Partial Refresh
- Client Side Event Bus in Rich ADF Web Applications – for easier, faster decoupled interaction across regions
- Oracle Database Appliance X6-2L and X6-2 HA, comparing the line
- Gebruik van de “Standaard Zaak-en Documentservices 1.1” van Kwaliteitsinstituut Nederlandse Gemeenten (KING), almede MTOM/XOP t.b.v. een koppeling tussen diverse applicaties (gerealiseerd binnen OSB 11g) aangaande het proces van vergunningverlening voor een organisatie in de publieke sector
- Executing command line scripts from the Oracle Forms client – using WebUtil
- Programmatically extract key and value from Windows registry using simple Dos command line statement
- WebLogic Server: Automate obtaining performance metrics from the DMS
- Deploying Oracle Management Cloud for Infrastructure monitoring
- Oracle Management Cloud – Application Performance Monitoring for Java EE, ADF & SOA Suite applications
- Recursively replacing a string in file and directory names and in text files on Windows – PowerShell to the rescue
- First step with Oracle Management Cloud – Application Performance Monitoring, mandatory for DevOps
- Oracle JET – Refer to ViewModel from HeaderTemplate in ojTable – and easier debugging of KnockOut code
- Dinsdag 13 december – AMIS Tools Showroom
- Publicly exposing a local service to nearby and far away consumer on the internet using ngrok
- How to run a demo with Microsoft Hololens and share your screen