The 2005 O’Reilly European Open Source Convention brings together diverse projects and communities from across the continent and around the world to address the changes and challenges unique to the European computing community. Convention participants will explore the remarkable range of open source technology and business innovations, from AJAX, Ruby on Rails, and Plone to open source stacks and IT best practices for open source adoption, integration, and deployment.
EuroOSCON targets the specific needs of European developers, programmers, strategists, entrepreneurs, and technologists, helping them to deliver the benefits of open source technology to their companies and organizations. Tutorials, sessions, panel discussions, and on-stage conversations focus on all aspects of building applications, services, and systems with an emphasis on practical skills. Mature technologies will be explored in depth alongside newer and less developed technology, allowing attendees to take in the full range of open source’s capabilities.
Join us at this essential gathering of open source leaders and practitioners of every open source persuasion to exchange ideas and push the boundaries of vital open source technologies.
- 15 Minutes to get a Kafka Cluster running on Kubernetes – and start producing and consuming from a Node application
- Remote and Programmatic Manipulation of Docker Containers from a Node application using Dockerode
- Quickly spinning up Docker Containers with baseline Oracle Database Setup – for performing automated tests
- How to install the Oracle Integration Cloud on premises connectivity agent (18.1.3)
- Oracle API Platform Cloud Service: using the Management Portal and creating an API (including some policies)
- A DBA’s first steps in Jenkins
- First steps with Docker Checkpoint – to create and restore snapshots of running containers
- Regenerate Oracle VM Manager repository database
- First steps with REST services on ADF Business Components
- ORDS: Installation and Configuration
- Upgrade of Oracle Restart/SIHA from 11.2 to 12.2 fails with CRS-2415
- Dbvisit Standby upgrade
- Getting started with git behind a company proxy
- How to fix Dataguard FAL server issues
- Handle a GitHub Push Event from a Web Hook Trigger in a Node application
- Node & Express application to proxy HTTP requests – simply forwarding the response to the original caller
- Create a Node JS application for Downloading sources from GitHub
- Running Spring Boot in a Docker container on OpenJDK, Oracle JDK, Zulu on Alpine Linux, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu
- Application Container Cloud Service (ACCS): Using the Application Cache from a Spring Boot application
- ADF Performance Tuning: Avoid a Long Browser Load Time