Posts tagged 11gR1PS3
In my current project we just started creating BPEL 1.1 processes. Then SOA Suite 11gR1PS3 came along and gave use BPEL 2.0. As we are just in the early stages of development we decided to have a look at the impact of upgrading our already build BPEL 1.1 processes to version 2.0.
As there are no BPEL 2.0 upgrade tools we had basically two options. The first was to complete rebuild all our processes. Not a very good option to redo all the work. The second options was to manually upgrade the BPEL 1.1 definitions to 2.0. Expecting this to be less work we choose the second option.
The first step was to fool Jdeveloper into thinking a BPEL 1.1 process is actually BPEL 2.0.
1.Â Â Â Â Â Â In the BPEL source file I changed two namespaces: xmlns =â€http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/â€ into xmlns=â€http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executableâ€ xmlns:xxx=â€http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executableâ€Â into xmlns:bpel=”http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable”
2.Â Â Â Â Â Â In the composite.xmlÂ I added the version=â€2.0â€ attribute to the bpel component Â <component name=â€name bpel processâ€ More >
Although this should not be so complicated I run into some problems I would like to share in this post. In general it is quit simple to generate a window service that starts a weblogic server. If you read the manual you see you need to create a script that sets some environment variables and finally calls the %WL_HOME%\server\bin\installSvc.cmd script to do the actual creation of the Windows NT Service. Here you can see a sample (I will call this script installAdminServerSvc.cmd)
[sourcecode language="powershell"] @echo off SETLOCAL set DOMAIN_NAME=SOA_DOMAIN set USERDOMAIN_HOME=D:\Oracle\Middleware11gR1PS3\user_projects\domains\SOA_DOMAIN set SERVER_NAME=AdminServer set PRODUCTION_MODE=false set WLS_USER=weblogic set WLS_PW=welcome1 set JAVA_OPTIONS=-Dweblogic.Stdout="D:\Oracle\Middleware11gR1PS3\user_projects\domains\SOA_DOMAIN\AdminServer-stdout.txt" -Dweblogic.Stderr="D:\Oracle\Middleware11gR1PS3\user_projects\domains\SOA_DOMAIN\AdminServer-stderr.txt" set JAVA_VM=-client set MEM_ARGS=-Xms40m -Xmx250m set MAX_CONNECT_RETRIES=3 set HOST=localhost set PORT=7001 call "D:\Oracle\Middleware11gR1PS3\wlserver_10.3\server\bin\installSvc.cmd" ENDLOCAL [/sourcecode]
You need to make one More >