OOW 2012 – Live Fusion Middleware Application Development Demonstration
We did it again! The team rejoined for the fourth Live FMW Application Development show, this time at Oracle Open World 2012 during the ADF EMG community event put together by Chris Muir. For three hours, we demonstrated to an audience of some 100 how you can create an application across four tiers – UI (ADF), Process (BPM), Service Integration (SOA Suite) and Database – that is completely integrated and provides end to end business process support. It is a great session to do and for the audience a pretty unique opportunity to learn about how the different pieces of FMW fit together and are used in real life. Note that most sessions at OOW are on one of the components only, not on the combination of them.
Some of the results to come out of this live demo show:
The slides of the show (very few as the real values was in the demo obviously)
Some pictures from this event:
We will be looking for ways to further tell our story, be it via YouTube, an OTN publication or a simple distribution of our demo sources.
Thanks team for a great experience (sorry you could not be there Lonneke!). Thanks Duncan and Chris for helping out.
- OBUG 2012 – Live Fusion Middleware Application Development Demo by all star team
- Jamming with Fusion Middleware at OBUG 2012
- The Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Challenge – Who is to win this competition in application development?
- Castle in the clouds – Building the Connexys SaaS application with Fusion Middleware
- ODTUG KScope 11 : A short overview of ADF on the Fusion Middleware track
This entry was posted by Lucas Jellema on October 1, 2012 at 1:22 am, and is filed under ADF & JHeadstart, Business Process Management (BPM), Oracle, SOA & Oracle Fusion Middleware. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Driedaagse Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g training – 29, 30 en 31 januari 2014
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day 2013
- The AMIS Summary of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is available for download – 60-page white paper
- Live Blog: Book Review of Oracle SOA Governance 11g Implementation – Last Edit: 18th November
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- Case Study: A Case of Fusion Middleware
- Het Oracle OpenWorld Preview Evenement (5 september 2013) – 15 sprekers & sessies
- ADF 12c: Using WebSockets to implement client to client push (in a scalable manner)
- ADF 12c – The Hierarchical Mystery Tour – Treemap, Sunburst, Treetable, Hierarchy Viewer and Thematic Map
- ADF DVT: Sunburst to quickly inspect the hierarchical composition