OOW 2012 – Live Fusion Middleware Application Development Demonstration
We did it again! The team rejoined for the fourth Live FMW Application Development show, this time at Oracle Open World 2012 during the ADF EMG community event put together by Chris Muir. For three hours, we demonstrated to an audience of some 100 how you can create an application across four tiers – UI (ADF), Process (BPM), Service Integration (SOA Suite) and Database – that is completely integrated and provides end to end business process support. It is a great session to do and for the audience a pretty unique opportunity to learn about how the different pieces of FMW fit together and are used in real life. Note that most sessions at OOW are on one of the components only, not on the combination of them.
Some of the results to come out of this live demo show:
The slides of the show (very few as the real values was in the demo obviously)
Some pictures from this event:
We will be looking for ways to further tell our story, be it via YouTube, an OTN publication or a simple distribution of our demo sources.
Thanks team for a great experience (sorry you could not be there Lonneke!). Thanks Duncan and Chris for helping out.
- OBUG 2012 – Live Fusion Middleware Application Development Demo by all star team
- Jamming with Fusion Middleware at OBUG 2012
- The Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Challenge – Who is to win this competition in application development?
- Castle in the clouds – Building the Connexys SaaS application with Fusion Middleware
- ODTUG KScope 11 : A short overview of ADF on the Fusion Middleware track
This entry was posted by Lucas Jellema on October 1, 2012 at 1:22 am, and is filed under ADF & JHeadstart, Business Process Management (BPM), Oracle, SOA & Oracle Fusion Middleware. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Automatic deployment .ear file to Oracle Application Server 10.1.3 (OAS) with Ant tasks
- Emulate Cross Service Joins in SOA Suite with Table Functions and Database Adapter
- ADF Academy launched- interactive, entertaining and educational
- ADF Mobile : Oracle eCourse available
- ADF: (Automatic) Partial Page Rendering across Taskflows
- ADF client-side architecture – Select All
- ADF DVT: Analyzing Financial Position of the European Football (Soccer) Leagues using Treemap
- ADF DVT – Scaling TreeMap components for comparisons across masters and categories
- ADF DVT: Using the Tree Map visualization component – to compare relative sizes and distributions
- ADF DVT: Using the Timeline component to visualize the recent history of an RSS feed