Oracle E-Learning Resources
There is a lot of new stuff out there nowadays, regarding products and/or functionality or others. This is also true for Oracle and in short it’s not easy to follow all those innovations and/or new products. So from time to time I have a watch on stuff that interests me on the YouTube Oracle E-Learning Channel. That said, there is just too much out there, which is great, but not so practical to follow via YouTube. Via YouTube you could of course, as I did, create you on channels for specific topics or interests, like my “Oracle – Data Centre Transformation Master Class“, but it can become an annoying bit of doing it especially concerning a topic like “Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control”.
Today, finally also paying attention to the last slide on almost all presentations, I had a look at: http://www.oracle.com/goto/oll . This is the entry page of the Oracle E-Learning group. This link will re-direct you to the central, by Oracle APEX serviced, pages that contain an overview of all the Oracle topics out there, provided via the E-Learning team and believe me, those are great, also one of the reasons I subscribed on their YouTube Channel anyway. I really wished I had done it sooner though. It not also provides with a great overview, it also has a link to the mobile device link (up in the left corner) that can be used with your mobile phone or iPad/Android alternative to read and see those resources. Probably the most coolest thing, and really thanks for that, is the “Bookmark” bit. If you click it, you will be asked to authenticate yourself via your Oracle OTN account, which gives you a central place to tag the bookmarks you find useful, search in all available topics. If, like AMIS, you participate (and are allowed access to) in a lot of Oracle beta testing of different products, there will also a beta button that guides you to the latest demo’s on those features and products.
In all, a great service from Oracle to those who want to accelerate their knowledge or lookup a demo after having read about it in the Oracle manuals.
HTH with the links provided in this post
- Ajax-based Post Loading of resources in HTML pages – for reuse of resources and fast user feedback
- HTML Post Loading and Processing Resources using AJAX – Part 3: multiple, dependent resources and custom processing
- Providing RichFaces support for NetBeans: learning it from the master
- Report from JavaOne 2008 – download session resources
- KSCOPE 2011: Keynote & Award Recognition
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Moving to Hyderabad and Chennai to complete the six-city tour of India
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Spreading the story of Oracle across India – (Half time)
- OTN Yathra 2013 – The six city Oracle tour of India
- Implementing Cell Highlighting in ADF 11g RichTables