Oracle WebLogic 12c has been announced
Yesterday I received the announcement of the new Oracle WebLogic 12c, on the 1st of December 2012. You can register for a webcast on
So, what’s there to be expected. Personally I think WebLogic has been made Exalogic ready, according to Mike Lehmann, Director of Product Management for Oracle WebLogic.
Some of the few features I expect:
- Parallel muxers with Java NIO APIs for low-level I/O based operations
- An optimized work scheduler providing improvements to the IncrementÂ Advisor used to manage the size of WebLogic Server’s Self-Tuning Thread Pool
- “Lazy” de-serialization of session data on the replica server until required.
- Multiple replication channels for synchronous in-memory session replication betweenÂ servers in a WebLogic cluster
- Adjustments for supporting the Â Infiniband and SDP
- Some WebLogic Administration Essentialsbook reviews
- Oracle WebLogic 10.3.4 new features
- Simple WLST script to add WebLogic Cluster timer scheduler
- Weblogic deployment using the Oracle weblogic maven plugin
- Larry Ellison – Opening Keynote of Oracle Open World 2010 – announcing Exalogic, the cloud in a box.
This entry was posted by Michel Schildmeijer on November 18, 2011 at 2:52 pm, and is filed under AMIS, General, J(2)EE/Java, Java, JEE, OAS and WebLogic Server, SOA & Oracle Fusion Middleware, Technical Architecture. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.