OOW 2011 – On Our Way
Early mornings…really hate them, but can avoid it this time due to our flight going out towards San Francisco is scheduled at 9.50PM. Oracle Open World is near and a few days away from getting started. Alex, Lucas and I meet up this morning in Schiphol, Hollands main airport for our flight to the ACE Director product briefing at Oracle HQ, that starts a few days before the opening of Oracle Open World.
Expected arrival time is around noon so I arranged some extra meetings with the XMLDB Development team already for today. We don’t see each other that often so I glimpse of people you normally only virtually speak is not bad, besides it keeps me busy and I don’t think to much about the jet lag phenomenon.
It’s sunny here in San Francisco and we all made it on time to the hotel near Oracle HQ. Almost all Dutch ACE Directors will be at the Oracle product briefing today (Thursday). Below the Dutch ACED contingent.
Thursday will be a long day, regarding all the info we will get from all Oracle VP at Oracle HQ. I am really looking forward to it.
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- Oracle OpenWorld & JavaOne Review bijeenkomst – 10 oktober
- Oracle OpenWorld NL Kickoff
- OTN Yathra 2013: Verkenning van de IT-sector in India
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Moving to Hyderabad and Chennai to complete the six-city tour of India
- OTN Yathra 2013 – The six city Oracle tour of India
- OOW 2012: The yearly AMIS Review from Oracle Open World and JavaOne – slides available
- OOW 12: The Oracle Cloud strategy – explosive stuff or vaporware?
- Kom kennismaken met AMIS en doe mee met uitdagende projecten
- OOW 2012 : Sunday report