Announcement – Free ADF Webinar for ODTUG
This Tuesday I will present a webinar for ODTUG. In this webinar I will talk about how to provide management information from within your ADF application. Topics : ADF DVT’s, Google Maps, MS Excel, and Reporting Solutions.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Reaching out from ADF: Management Information using ADF-DVT, Google Maps, MS Excel, and Oracle Reports
Luc Bors, AMIS Services
Usually applications serve purposes such as data entry and process support. Another purpose is to provide management information.
In your ADF 11g application you can use Oracle ADF Data Visualization Tools (ADF-DVT) but there are also other options that are not necessarily part of the ADF Framework. This session gives an overview of your possibilities and will answer the following questions:
- How to integrate ADF-DVT graphs in your application and how to make them interactive for your business users?
- How to use ADF-DVT maps in your application and how to interact with Google maps?
- How to interact with Excel?
- How to add reporting to your application and can you protect your investment in Oracle Reports?
You will learn how to use ADF to provide management information and how to interact with third party tools to add extra functionality to your ADF Application.
You can still register for this webinar. Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/256880866
- Day Two of the ODTUG 2005 Conference – Oracle's Development Tools Strategy, JDeveloper free?, JHeadstart and more…
- Session announcement: Oracle Service Bus (25 feb 2009)
- Announcement: Business Process Management explained by Oracle (webcasts)
- ODTUG first day impression
- News, questions and Rumours from the ODTUG conference – APEX, SQL Developer, BEA, WebCenter, Forms,…