Powering the Cloud with Oracle WebLogic
I am presenting later today on the Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum (Spoorwegmuseum, Utrecht). The topic of today’s presentation is cloud computing – especially Platform as a Service – and how WebLogic provides the Platform in the cloud.
My presentation can be seen on SlideShare:
And downloaded here: http://technology.amis.nl/blog/articles/articles-written-in-2011.
- Larry Ellison – Opening Keynote of Oracle Open World 2010 – announcing Exalogic, the cloud in a box.
- Castle in the clouds or reality – Oracle Database and Cloud Computing
- Howto setup SOA SUITE / BPM 11g infrastructure in the Amazon cloud
- Weblogic deployment using the Oracle weblogic maven plugin
- Tag Cloud analysis in SQL and PL/SQL – Using Collections, Table Operator, Multiset and Collect operator
- new Puppet 3 Weblogic provisioning module
- The AMIS Summary of Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is available for download – 60-page white paper
- WebLogic & FMW Provisioning update
- The road ahead for WebLogic 12c
- Enriching XMLType data using relational data – XQuery and fn:collection in action
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- OOW13 and JavaOne 13: Notes from a Conference – Part Two
- OOW13: Cloud roadmap & announcements – from zero to H/A WebLogic Cluster plus Database RAC in 30 minutes
- OOW13: First glimpses of the new SOA Suite 12c
- OOW13: Meeting Oracle Cloud Document Service – Enterprise Grade Dropbox?