Powering the Cloud with Oracle WebLogic
I am presenting later today on the Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum (Spoorwegmuseum, Utrecht). The topic of today’s presentation is cloud computing – especially Platform as a Service – and how WebLogic provides the Platform in the cloud.
My presentation can be seen on SlideShare:
And downloaded here: http://technology.amis.nl/blog/articles/articles-written-in-2011.
- Larry Ellison – Opening Keynote of Oracle Open World 2010 – announcing Exalogic, the cloud in a box.
- Castle in the clouds or reality – Oracle Database and Cloud Computing
- Howto setup SOA SUITE / BPM 11g infrastructure in the Amazon cloud
- Weblogic deployment using the Oracle weblogic maven plugin
- Tag Cloud analysis in SQL and PL/SQL – Using Collections, Table Operator, Multiset and Collect operator
- Weblogic Admin and Managed servers as a Windows service
- Hotsos Revisited 2013 – Presentatie materiaal
- ADF DVT Speed Date: Interactive Bubble Graph
- Oracle SQL – Finding free adjacent seats in an airplane, using Subquery Factoring, Analytical Functions (LISTAGG and LEAD), Outer Join, PIVOT and good old INSTR
- Oracle SQL – spotting combinations that occur and those that do not – demonstrating Analytical Functions, Outer Join and SubQuery Factoring
- How Oracle Database uses internal locks to make statement level constraint validation robust at the transaction level
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Spreading the story of Oracle across India – (Half time)
- Creating an hierarchical user structure in embedded LDAP of weblogic
- Dear Java/JEE developer – why should you care about ADF?
- The Very Very Latest in Database Development – slides from the Expertezed presentation