Java Developers: Make the Database Work for You!
This article accompanies the similarly named article in the Dutch Java Magazine. It provides additional resources, some source code and an invitation to the 4 February Masterclass by Lucas Jellema that presents a detailed study of the topics raised in this article.
The article itself: ClickÂ JavaMagazine_LaatDeDatabaseVoorJeWerken_partOne_dec2010.pdf for this article.
Friday February 4th: Masterclass: Leveraging the Oracle Database in Java Applications (by: Lucas Jellema)Â http://www.amis.nl/trainingen/oracle-database-in-java-applications
Source code: ClickÂ MCJavaDevLeverageDatabase_Demos.zip to download the sources for the samples.
http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/annotations/3.5/reference/en/html_single/#entity-hibspec (look for @Generated)
Invoking Stored Procedures
- Agile software development, the principles. Principle 4: Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- OOW Presentation: Optimal Use of Oracle Database 10g and Oracle Database 11g for Modern Application Development
- Transaction Dependent Webservice Invocation…or how to call a webservice from a database trigger and make the call part of the transaction
- Oracle wants more database support in Eclipse
- Three interesting announcements – EJB 3.0, Eclipse WTP and a new database: H2 (source included, Java)
- JDeveloper code templates
- On the Integrity of Data
- Running Oracle Designer Generation from Ant and Hudson
- Masterclass with Oracle ACE Director James Morle
- How Oracle Database uses internal locks to make statement level constraint validation robust at the transaction level
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Spreading the story of Oracle across India – (Half time)
- Dear Java/JEE developer – why should you care about ADF?
- AMIS Masterclass Advanced SQL – scherp je SQL skills in een pittige en praktijkgerichte dag – maandag 10 december
- The ultimate ADF event of 2012: The AMIS Master Class Advanced ADF – Christmas Special (Friday 21st of December)
- 5 november: Masterclass SOA voor Oracle Database Professionals