PL/SQL (and APEX) highlight of the year: OPP Conference in Brussels, 27-28th October
PL/SQL Developer Tools Session Brussels (Belgium) will be the PL/SQL Hotspot of the world during the two-day OPP 2010 (ODTUG’s Oracle PL/SQL Programming) conference – that is co-located with the APEXposed 2010 conference. These two conferences offer a wonderful opportunity for both intermediate and advanced PL/SQL and APEX programmers to learn, get inspired and meet with fellow enthousiasts and peers from all over Europe. Many of the best known names – forum-gurus, authors of books, blogs and articles and presenters – gather in Brussels to share their experiences, their ventures into uncharted territory, their best practices and most of all, their passion for the technology. More information on these two conferences is found at: http://www.odtugopp.com/agendabrussels.html . Note: the early bird registration ends on October 15th, so hurry up to get the best deal!
On the program for the OPP conference: AMIS will contribute six presentations delivered by four different presenters (three of whom happen to be Oracle ACE Directors):
Other well known names in the OPP agenda include among others PL/SQL’s top model Steven Feuerstein, Andrew Clarke and fellow Dutchmen Â Toon Koppelaars and Rob van Wijk.
See http://www.odtugopp.com/agendabrussels.html for the agenda of OPP. The agenda for APEXposed is here: http://www.odtugapextraining.com/agendabrussels.html.
- News, questions and Rumours from the ODTUG conference – APEX, SQL Developer, BEA, WebCenter, Forms,…
- ODTUG 2006 Conference Handouts/Presentations available
- UKOUG Conference Series Technology & E-Business Suite 2009
- ODTUG Preview: mini conferentie (APEX, Database en SOA)
- SQL Challenge – Planning a Conference Schedule
- OTN Yathra 2013 – The six city Oracle tour of India
- Read an Excel xlsx with PL/SQL
- The Very Very Latest in Database Development – slides from the Expertezed presentation
- The APEX of Business Value… or: the Business Value of APEX? Cloud takes Oracle APEX to new heights!
- Kom kennismaken met AMIS en doe mee met uitdagende projecten
- OOW 2012: The Very Very Latest in Database Development (CON4792)
- Oracle RDBMS 10GR1: solution to avoid character encoding in XML with UPDATEXML
- Reduce occurrence of ORA-04068 while upgrading PL/SQL packages by moving global variables to Application Context
- My report from ODTUG KScope 2012.
- ADF 11g Business components – Create PL/SQL based entities