JavaOne under construction – roads closed down, tent being erected, attendees flying in
San Francisco on the eve of JavaOne 2010. Various preparations are underway in the city. Posters and banners, even on the sidewalks, mark the largest Java show on the planet. One of the true eye catchers this year is the closing down of Mason St for the full length of a block. Traffic is diverted, to allow for ‘The Zone’ (a lounge for developers and architects, OTN Live and various exhibitions and activities around Java. The preparations have just started, the road has been closed and the construction of the tent has started. See the pictures below to get an impression.
- Java 8 – The Road to Lambda expressions
- OOW13: summarizing one week and 2000 sessions in 3 hours and a bit – the yearly AMIS OOW Review session – 10th October
- JavaOne 2013: (Key) Notes of a conference – State of the Java platform and all the roadmaps
- JavaOne 2012: What’s new in Servlet3.1: An Overview
- JavaOne 2012: Strategy and Technical Keynote
- Dinsdag 18 september: Oracle Open World & JavaOne 2012 Preview mini-conferenties – 12 presentaties op 1 avond
- My Agenda for Oracle Open World 2011
- AMIS presenteert "Verslag van Oracle Open World en Java One 2010'
- What questions to get answered at Java One 2010
- OOW 2009: James Gosling speaking at Oracle Open World