XFiles – An APEX Community Effort
The installation dependancies have been almost now figured out by me and I have finally something to show.
Have a look at the posts on XFILES â€“ In Rememberance of Carl Backstrom
It is a lot of “reverse”-enginering work,Â fitting the pieces together, grabbing code from all over the place on the internet, and although I think myself proficient after working for 15 years or so with the database, progressÂ has been slow.Â I already spend a lot of free time into it, trying to figure things out to create an installation manual that I will add to the code the moment I will send it off into the community.
To suppress myself from wanting to do it too perfect, I restricted myselfÂ via a promise that I will release whatever I got, before the Dutch Sinterklaas bank holiday (5 December).
If you need a start into XMLDB, and/or (propably/I don’t know the exact presentation content) want to see the XFiles in action, then see Marks presentation during this years UKOUG Conference SeriesÂ Technology & E-Business Suite, in Birmingham, called: “Overview of Oracle XML DB in Oracle Database 11g”
- The APEX of Business Value… or: the Business Value of APEX? Cloud takes Oracle APEX to new heights!
- How to build an IM (XMPP) solution with Oracle APEX and Websockets
- Dinsdag 18 september: Oracle Open World & JavaOne 2012 Preview mini-conferenties – 12 presentaties op 1 avond
- Jouw toekomst als Oracle professional AMIS informatieavond over jouw ontwikkelingspad (28 februari)
- Jouw toekomst als Oracle professional – AMIS !!EXTRA!! informatieavond over jouw ontwikkelingspad
- Using the Oracle XMLDB Repository to Automatically Shred Windows Office Documents (Part 1)
- APEX: Make a report row clickable
- UKOUG 2011: Using your Database as a Fileserver
- OOW 2011 – What's New, Improved and Coming in Oracle Application Development
- Leveraging APEX in XE 11gR2 to rapidly load Excel data into a database table