Oracle 11g Release 2 New Features
Oracle 11g Release 2 for Linux can now be downloaded via the Oracle Technology Network here:
The documentation and whitepapers can be found via the following link:
The online manuals are also already online and can be found here:
Enjoy all the cool and fun new features like, among others, the new structured XMLIndex, new partitioning options for Binary XML and Object Relational XML storage, Oracle Editions, Dataguard and RMAN enhancements, Restartable database features, Securefile compress low enhancement, External table enhancements, etc, etc, etc.
Certainly the RAC enthousiast will be getting there share this time with all the new features available like the new Oracle file system that also besides the database parts, accepts software and other files.
As always, we will keep you posted in the upcoming days and weeks and / or meet us at Oracle Open World 2009.
- Oracle Database 10g Release 2 – SQL and PL/SQL Features
- New release (10.1.3.1) of JHeadstart has been published – many, many new features
- A list of the most eye catching new features in Java Server Faces release 1.2 – relevant for example to JBoss RichFaces 3.1+, Seam 2.x and ADF 11g developers
- 188.8.131.52 Maintenance Release Oracle Designer available
- Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3 EA1 New Features