BEA and Oracle's Middleware Strategy Briefing
I just got a hint from my colleague Lucas, via the AMIS internal channels (aka "sharepoint"), that there will be a strategy briefing via webcast about "Oracle Fusion Middleware and the important role BEA’s products will play". I think this is worthwhile listening / viewing. I installed this weekend the BEA WebLogic Server 10.3 Technical Preview to get myself acquinted again with BEA’s products. BEA WebLogic is an Application Server that I once mastered while supporting a PeopleSoft environment. I always enjoyed working with the BEA WebLogic Server because it had a clear interface and (in my time) was a stable environment in conjunction with the PeopleSoft structures.
I have a guess that the BEA WebLogic Server will be indeed a important asset in Oracle’s Product line. I am curious what the future of OC4J will be in Oracle’s strategy, how BEA AquaLogic will fit in, ESB or EBA BPM Studio.
Anyway have a go at 18:00 CET (9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 noon ET) via the following URL:
Don’t miss the special Juli 1 Webcast featuring Oracle President Charles Philips and Senior Vice President Thomas Kurian (SVP Fusion Middleware).
Join Oracle executives Charles Phillips, President, and Thomas Kurian, Senior Vice President, for an informative briefing that will explore how the addition of BEA products to Oracle Fusion Middleware creates a best-in-class combination, advances a common vision, and reinforces Oracle’s middleware strategy.
- OAUG Fusion Middleware BootCamp Chicago – Part I
- The Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Challenge – Who is to win this competition in application development?
- Day Two of the ODTUG 2005 Conference – Oracle's Development Tools Strategy, JDeveloper free?, JHeadstart and more…
- OOW 2007: Christmas Present from Oracle for Developers (11g Fusion Middleware…. Preview Release)
- Oracle and Siebel "merger" is official