Introducing the Oracle PL/SQL Pseudo Code Compiler !?? – 3rd Oracle SQL Quiz – Smokin' Water – All new, all intriguing – Come and participate: 20th June@ODTUG Kaleidoscope
For the third year running, Alex and I will present the Oracle SQL Quiz on the ODTUG conference. This Quiz has a dozen or so questions on Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, that introduce some exotic, hidden or new as well as some fairly well known yet misunderstood features. Even die-hard Oracle developers tend to score less than 66% on the quiz, yet all of us learn from it!
One of the questions in this year’s quiz is based on the following case:
If you are curious as to what this is – please come and join us at the ODTUG 2007 Kaleidoscope Conference in Daytona Beach where we will present on Wednesday 20th June.
- ODTUG Day 3 – Quiz on SQL and PL/SQL
- ODTUG 2006 Kaleidoscope (Washington) – We are on our way… – AMIS does 9 presentations!
- Oracle Quiz on SQL and PL/SQL – See Water Burning – paper for ODTUG 2005
- The minimum number of statements required for Inserting Records from Two Source Tables into Four Target Tables – Introducing Multi Table Insert
- Donderdag 31 mei (17.00 uur): AMIS Mini-Conferentie – zes presentaties: SQL Quiz, ADF & Maven, .Net Windows Forms, Oracle BPEL & Workflow, Implementing a SOA Infrastructure, AJAX in ADF Faces