AMIS goes India – Oracle SOA Suite training for Genpact
Per request of General Electric Plastics for which we participate in a systems integration project, AMIS goes India in order to deliver a SOA Suite introduction training for Genpact employees in the city of Hyderabad.
Genpact is majority owned by General Electric and participates heavily in the roll-out of Oracle 11i business applications at General Electric Plastics. AMIS helps General Electric Plastics and Genpact with the implementation of Oracle SOA Suite as the generic Middleware that integrates Oracle 11i with other business applications.
Here is the training schedule:
As the schedule shows, focus is on the use of Oracle BPEL Process Manager and Oracle’s Enterprise Service Bus.
Oracle is also involved, delivering a SOA Suite Roadmap overview. Next to that, Oracle will introduce and demonstrate the Oracle Applications integration adapters.
Best regards from sunny and warm Hyderabad!
- Oracle SOA Suite Developer Preview (10.1.3.1.0) available for download
- Maandag 22 Januari – de eerste AMIS Academy – over Security en Performance, Web 2.0 en Backbase, Oracle Forms en Unit Testing PL/SQL, E-Business Suite en Oracle BPA, Incident Management en Remote werken
- Oracle 7Up to 10g – How time flies… Training for seasoned Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developers
- AMIS Query on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle WebServices Manager, SOA & BPEL. …and not about JBoss
- Oracle SOA Suite 10g Release 3 (10.1.3.1.0) Released! Go to OTN for download