Oracle E-Business Suite R12 with OEM10G
After configuring the Oracle EBS 11.5.10 environment in OEM10G, it was time to also configure the new Oracle EBS R12 environment in OEM10G.
Before I could configure R12 in OEM10G, I first had to upgrade the Oracle Applications plugin for EM10GR3. I downloaded the patches p5489352_R12_LINUX.zip and installed this patch on the OMS_HOME and in the local AGENT_HOME’s (11i and R12 agent). For R12 also patch p5843357_R12.OAM.A_R12_GENERIC.zip was installed…After applying the patch, my first 11.5.10 configuration didn’t work anymore, so I had to rediscover both R12 and 11i again.
After rediscovering both environments, I was able to drop the old 11i target.
So, now I have both environments in OEM10G. The services to be monitored look a little bit different for R12, because of the 10g iAS…
Also OAM is integrated into OEM10G, so you can drill down into the EBS R12. How to configure R12 and 11i with the new Oracle Application plugin is documented in a Getting Started.pdf (can be downloaded from Metalink).
- First patch for Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- Implementing Virtual IP addresses with Oracle 10g/RAC for E-Business Suite 11i
- Installing Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with shared APPL_TOP on CFS
- First experiences with Oracle BPA (Business Process Analysis Suite)
- Oracle Business Process Analyst (BPA) Suite for Business Process Modeling, Analysis and Simulation (live from OOW 2006)