ODTUG 2006 Conference Handouts/Presentations available
Last night, the ODTUG 2006 Conference Committee announced that all handouts and presentations from this year’s (well, in fact that is last week’s) conference are available for download from the ODTUG website at http://www.odtug.com. Until August 1st, all material can be downloaded by the general public. After that date, you have to be a member of ODTUG to access the conference handouts.
For downloading, go to the ODTUG website and use the search box in the upper left hand corner. You can search on "conference", which also returns handouts from previous conferences, or on author or title if you know what they are. At ODTUG 2006 Kaleidoscope you can find an overview of all presenters and presentations; you can use that information to search in order to download the material.
- ODTUG 2006 Kaleidoscope (Washington) – We are on our way… – AMIS does 9 presentations!
- Submit an Abstract for the ODTUG 2006 Virtual Desktop Conference (deadline 15th November)
- ODTUG 2006 in Washington, DC – Abstracts Due 12 December
- Database Systems 2006 – Conference on Service Oriented Architectures
- Day Two of the ODTUG 2005 Conference – Oracle's Development Tools Strategy, JDeveloper free?, JHeadstart and more…
This entry was posted by Lucas Jellema on June 30, 2006 at 11:34 am, and is filed under Data Warehousing & BI, Database, Devel. + PL/SQL tools, General, J(2)EE/Java, Java, JEE, OAS and WebLogic Server, Oracle, Oracle Development Tools. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.