Meeting people at J-Spring
On Thursday, June 15, the Netherlands Java Users Group (NL-JUG) organised the first of two yearly meetings, this one called J-Spring. I had the privilage to do a presentation on the OpenOffice.org API, about which another blog will follow. At J-Spring I met Netbeans’ Geertjan Wielenga. Geertjan had previously written about a plugin for Netbeans that allows you to run OpenOffice.org or StarOffice from within Netbeans. Geertjan also announced that he would do a presenation on some cool features of Netbeans on J-Spring. I commented on his blog saying that I would do the OOo presentation on J-Spring and that we should meet.
So we did. We had a nice chat about Netbeans and OOo and we decided to hookup a bit and try to write some cool code for Netbeans. Geertjan also announced this on his blog, see
- OpenOffice.org 2.0 released
- AMIS Knowledge Center Session on Spring Framework
- Spring and Oracle ADF – registering a POJO Spring JDBC based Business Service as Data Control
- Spring MVC – move over Struts? Day two of the Spring Workshop
- Introducing Spring JDBC – frequently the best introduction of Spring in an organization