ODTUG 2006 in Washington, DC – Abstracts Due 12 December
The next edition of the yearly reunion of the best (and nicest) Oracle Developers in the world is going to be held from June 17th to June 21st, in Washington DC – the closest to home they have ever been. ODTUG (Oracle Development Tools User Group) conferences are always interesting and enjoyable. AMIS has presented over 15 papers and presentations at ODTUG. I have been to ODTUG conferences 10 times, starting in 1997 San Diego and visiting Fort Lauderdale, Scottsdale, Miami, Palm Springs, St Louis, Las Vegas and last year New Orleans. So next year, Eastern Time again in Washington DC.
Abstracts for presenting at this entertaining conference need to be submitted very early this year: already by December 12th 2005. See for instructions the ODTUG Conference Site.
- Submit an Abstract for the ODTUG 2006 Virtual Desktop Conference (deadline 15th November)
- Oracle 10g's Finest – The Top 3 SQL and PL/SQL Features new in 10g – paper for ODTUG 2005
- Day Two of the ODTUG 2005 Conference – Oracle's Development Tools Strategy, JDeveloper free?, JHeadstart and more…
- The December shipment is in: New books have arrived
- Day One of the ODTUG 2005 Conference – first impressions and my first presentation: 10g Top 3 SQL and PL/SQL