Preview of Oracle Drive – A Windows WebDAV interface on steroids
Oracle announces a preview release of Oracle Drive. A Windows WebDAV interface on steroids, Oracle Drive combines and surfaces features from both the Windows file system and the Oracle Portal 10g.
Oracle Drive helps simplify the process of publishing and managing any type of content by leveraging the Internet WebDAV standard and exposing Oracle Portal content management features directly within the Windows Explorer desktop environment. For more information on installation, configuration and usage please visit the Content Management Page on Portalcenter.
Oracle Drive (ODrive) is part of the Oracle Portal 10g release 2 suite of software. It utilizes the single sign-on features for authentication and the built in entitlement logic of the Oracle Portal. An ODrive preview release is now available for download.
- Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3 Developer Preview is here …
- Hibernate releases preview of EJB 3.0 (beta 2) implementation
- Toplink 10.1.3 developer preview 3
- Single Sign On for Web Applications – Use of Windows Login details
- Registering non-default XMLDB HTTP/WebDAV and FTP ports on a non-default Oracle Listener port